Bevo Blvd., Texas Athletics' action-filled pregame street party, completely transforms San Jacinto Blvd. from 20th St. to the Etter-Harbin Alumni Center before Texas Football home games.
Named after Texas' iconic mascot, Bevo Blvd. opens hours prior to kickoff on gamedays* with Texas-sized fun for Longhorns fans of all ages.
Join thousands of fellow Longhorns fans, the Longhorn Band, Texas Cheer & Pom and Hook 'Em for the pageantry of Texas-sized events celebrating gameday on the Forty Acres.
- Celebrate Bevo's arrival with a street parade 3-1/2 hours prior to kickoff at the south entrance to Bevo Blvd. (San Jacinto Blvd. and E. 20th St.)
- Greet the Football team for the Stadium Stampede 2-1/2 hours prior to kickoff at the north entrance to Bevo Blvd. (San Jacinto Blvd. and DeLoss Dodds Way)
- Dine on the finest food truck flavors in Austin with different vendors each gameday
- Enjoy happy hour pricing** on Bevo Blvd. including $5 16-oz. domestic beers, $6 16-oz. premium beers and $5 wine spritzers
- Watch some of the best college football from around the Big 12 Conference and nation on giant LED screens in two locations
- The official Texas Football pregame radio show on 104.9 The Horn broadcasts live from their set along Bevo Blvd.
- Interactive games, photo ops with Texas traditions, and activities for fans of all ages
- Autographs from select Texas Longhorns teams and coaches
- Exclusive officially licensed Texas merchandise from a variety of best-in-class brands
- Bevo Blvd. is free for all fans. No game ticket is required! All activities and timeline subject to change.
*Bevo Blvd. closes 30 minutes prior to kickoff to allow fans with game tickets time to enter the stadium to see the Longhorn Band's pregame performance.
**Happy hour pricing is exclusive to Bevo Blvd. pregame.